House Policies Our Beachfront Properties were created with the goal of providing our guests with the best possible accommodations and highest quality of service. In order for us to achieve these goals, we have created the following rules:
- No smoking in doors, if you smoke out-doors, please dispose of cigarette butts in the garbage.
- To prevent marking the walls, no surf boards or bicycles allowed in the house.
- Pets must be approved by management. There will be an additional fee for the pets and all pets refuse must be disposed of.
- Maximum guests for each property is enforced. Day users and/or over night guests above property limits will have an additional $15.00 per person fee.
- We have provided Cristal drinking water, please do not drink from the tap.
- On the day or your departure please be considerate and run you load of dirty dishes early in the morning so they have proper time to dry before the next guests arrive.
- Housekeeping will provide laundry services for bed linens and towels every few days. We operate on "Green Policy," please place towels on the floor when you want towels laundered. Please note: personal articles can be laundered for a small fee. Inquire with Management for arrangements.
Care of Small Children To ensure the safety of your children we recommend the following:
- Please don't leave your children unattended on the balconies.
- Don't allow your children to swim alone in the pool or the ocean.